Day 23 of my 4 Week Fitness Challenge
It happened. I woke up this morning with gross and inflamed tonsils, welcome to the challenge… tonsillitis. I haven’t had tonsillitis since 2012. In that instance I was bedridden for over a week and had to get daily penicillin injections in my ass, it was not fun.
Any who, today I visited my chiropractor aka Dr.Dre ok ok his name is Andre, but Dr.Dre is WAY cooler. I usually see him once a week, but it had been a month because he was in Adelaide.
Chiropractic care is a huge part of my health and it’s amazing how many things it actually helps! I’ve been treated for parasites, allergies, colds/flus, gym injuries, digestive issues (i.e. constipation) and the obvious- sore backs, headaches and gym rehab.
Today’s treatment was focused on my hip. It seems I’ve been doing far too many mountain-climbers and my hip has suffered. I made Erik film a bit of it to show you what a typical treatment looks like. Apologies for the leggings!
The Daily Wrap Up
- Breakfast: hot water with lemon, green tea, 2 mandarins
- Morning tea: seaweed crackers and hummus
- Lunch: Stuffed sweet potato with tuna and Greek yoghurt
- Afternoon tea: banana, mandarin, turmeric-lemon-garlic-ginger brew (bleaghhh!!!)
- Dinner: Minestrone soup
- Snack: Cold lemonade (always have lemonade when I’m sick) and liquorice.
Banned. Today I was banned from the gym.
Sick and frustrated that I can’t go to the gym. I’m running out of time and I really want to reach my goal.